Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Activities for Old Age and the Quest to Continue the Bloodline

The thing about men getting older is that they look better... more character. keeping fit certainly does help. Amit has been spending his days as an old man enjoying the simple things in life.

Maybe he should be spending more time with his boys... They're drinking before school starts. The Rojos are getting stranger every day. I think it has something to do with wealth. I'm scared to see what kind of bad behavior future generations will have.

Amit has a guitar level skill of 9. He's less than a skill point away from achieving his lifetime wish!!

And Ariel has kept busy at the station. Who knew that working on a toilet was part of becoming a Firefighter Superhero?

Luna is following in the footsteps of her father and spending a lot of time meditating. She has little to stress about these days and retirement has been nice.

Anthony and Caryn are still seeing each other. She's grown up to be a very classy looking young lady.

She's been helping him with homework, since they can't do other things...

Speaking of "other things"... what on earth?!?

BUSTED! I was starting to think Amit Jr. was a lost cause, and it turns out he's been getting NAKED in the movie theatre? Teenagers and their hormones... Luna and Amit should start keeping an eye on their children.

She is a pretty girl though... they would make cute babies, and they look right together. This is Erika Grisby-Andrew, of no relation to Laurel or Tameka Grisby. 

And look who had his birthday! It' Darian Nowak. Amit seems to like him alright... Wedding bells soon i hope :)

Looks like they're missed each other

GRANDBABIES! NOW!

Lilith and Gustave's little girl Jamie aged to toddler. She looks like her dad too.

And this little guy is Cesar Rojo. I had to remove Awesomemod and he came out of nowhere. He's also Lilith and Gustave's. I don't know if he's Jamie's twin or younger than her. I like the names in this family... seems very rock and roll. I don't kno what up with his nose... he'll probably end up looking a lot like his mother in the face.


This is Rizzo Shlitzbergen. She's a sim I created to check out Late Night with. I've had a lot of trouble with late night. My game is running super slow and there is never anybody out in public. So far she's a level 4 celebrity but i haven't really noticed anything good about it. I'm waiting for awesomemod to be updated to work with late night and it should improve my game a lot.. but until then i'm just fiddling around. One thing i've noticed about celebrities... they're always bored... random fact: there's a photographer at starbucks taking a picture of some ladies and i'm in the background currently with no makeup on simblogging... hee hee. anyways even if your sims is best friends with them they don't have a good time. and it takes a long time to get up and down the elevators, so if you start super early you might get to have one drink at a bar before closing. I am excited about mixology though. I might end up moving Katalina Craft over to Bridgeport, since she's getting a little bored with Twinbrook's men. Keepin it Classy with Katalina Craft

HAPPY SIMMING!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... I've never seen teens come out of the theater naked before! What on earth were they doing in there?!

I love the screenshot of Luna meditating, she looks very at peace! The perspective looks really neat on that one. :D

Also, who knew that deleting a mod could result in spontaneous child creation? That's hilarious. :) Cesar does look like his sister, so at least you know they got the genes right... Oh well. Another story for your giant family tree! ^^

I bet Katalina would fit in perfectly in Bridgeport. She definitely seems like a city girl, to me... Very demanding and outspoken! Hehe. ;) I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the EP for the most part, though. Hopefully AwesomeMod is updated soon. There's always Twallan's Story Progression if it takes too long, but it's always better to stick to what you're used to until it fails.

I love how you're doing your blogging at Starbucks, lol... That's awesome. I'm glad that you're able to get us updates while you're there!

Raisin Hale said...

they were touring the theatre, and i had them make out in there. then a bubble popped up that said they got caught by security and they both ran out naked!

PiB - Nicarra said...

Naked makeout? That was different.

Sorry I'm late to the party - I've realized that I never checked some blogs for updates.

Nice set of pics.

Twallan's Overwatch is updated for late night and should help some of the slowness issues. It will help with the excess car issue.