Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some Blog Changes

Hello Readers! Long time no see. The computer I play my game on hasn't had an internet connection, so I haven't been able to update, or even read anyone's blogs lately. But today I'm writing to announce that when I do get the chance to, I'll be starting a new blog. It's going to be based on a female teen and her life in Twinbrook. I've already started playing but haven't had the time to take my computer somewhere with wi-fi. I probably won't be updating the Rojo Legacy as much because i'm starting to lose interest. But i'm going to try to get past that! And on a side note i'll probably be changing my profile a lot. When I started my blog I made my name and everything based on my founder, Marty Rojo, but that won't work with the second blog. Sorry if it causes any confusion!! But the name change will be a permanent one, and from here on out i'll be known as Raisin Hale (actual nickname of mine). But you guys can still call me Marty ;)

4 comments:

PiB - Nicarra said...

Hello Raisin' Hell aka Raisin Hale aka Marty. :)

Let us know where the new blog is and we'll follow along.

Legacy games do get tough when you have a generation that bores you to tears. Or so I've heard, never did a proper legacy in Sims 2 or 3.

Dee said...

Well Raisin Hale I'll be watching for the new one and will be sure to follow.
I've never been able to do a legacy. I get bored too easy. I think I said that before. :/
I'm having to slow down a little lately with the blogging and stuff. Have things to catch up on.

Unknown said...

Yay! Marty! Or, Raisin! I was wondering what happened to ya. Figured something in the wonderful world of RL came up -- I'm excited to hear that you're excited about something!

I totally understand burn-out on the Rojos, but hopefully all it takes is a change for a bit to make you want to revisit them. Maybe it'll give you some ideas on a new approach, or just make you miss them!

I'll be awaiting the link to the new blog!

Di Al Martini said...

Sounds interesting. I'll be waiting for the new one. I should call you Raisin Hale from now on. It's weird to call you Marty when in fact you are a girl. By the way, you got a tattoo there. It's a TS3 plumbbob, I guess.