Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leesha Rojo's New Arrivals

This is going to be a very short post, just wanted to get a few new pics up. I just got Ambitions and had some trouble after the install... my game wouldn't start up. It works now but I still haven't gotten my CC to work, and it's hard for me to play without Awesomemod. But I went in and set Amit up as a self-employed painter. So he can still be a stay at home dad and work towards his lifetime wish without other sims thinking he's unemployed.

I sent Luna next door to her sister Leesha's house. Remember we found out that Leesha was pregnant right after Dimitri died?


Well she had the babie....s! Twin girls!!!! Yay! I almost wish i would've had Leesha be the heir, because she's done an excellent job of passing down the red hair and pink skin. But at least I don't have to worry about that Grisby nose anymore.

This is Jeana.


And this is Sara. Holy pink skin!



Now I need to update my family tree... again... I might wait until Clayton or Micheal have their birthdays to children. Gustave Jr. had his toddler birthday, but my mods weren't working so I couldn't get him in CAS without changing the active household (and that's a legacy no-no.)

I'm thinking about making a new blog associated with Twinbrook. But I have a feeling i'll accidentally give up on my legacy if I do... decisions decisions... I might have to make a different Marty.. I'm thinking Marty Maraschino.. as in Cherry... Grease... Anyone? Maybe give her some red highlights... then I could keep my blog name except I wouldn't have to pretend to be a boy anymore, lol. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you finally got to get Ambitions! It's a lot of fun. :) So much new content!

You could always do what I did (and Chrysame, with Gwen), and take the 'heir' and move them to the new town on their own/with a few family members. If you feel up to tackling another blog, then feel free to do that, but if it means you'll neglect this one, I would pry advise you not to. :)

Aww, lookitdawiddlebabbies. :D Yes, Sara certainly is much more pink than Jeana! It's always hard getting the genes you want passed on to show up when you want. It kinda bummed me out that both of my favorite of the 3 Kane kids don't have Mere's red hair, but genes do like to skip a generation sometimes, so they may appear eventually.

It's always hard to decide when the update the family tree, eh? It's enough of a pain in the butt that doing it everytime something changes isn't always the greatest. You've got such a huge family going on, too... My family is/was complicated, but there's very few branches that I have to watch anymore.

PiB - Nicarra said...

Hi Marty,

It's not really that hard to run two blogs - though I can't imagine having a different persona to go with the other blog. If you do start a second, be sure to let us all know. I know it's nice to have a 'play' blog where you can throw your experiments.

Congrats on the twins. Very cute and Sara has pretty skin.

Di Al Martini said...

The pink skin looks lovely. Interesting genetics. Hope you will get everything fixed soon with Ambition. I was trying to look at your family tree, but the link wasn't working. Perhaps, because you are updating it?

Dee said...

Welcome to Jeana and Sara.

I know nothing of mods and cc since I don't use them but have read about the new folder they have to be put into. I've also read about the problems people are having getting things to work again. I am so glad you are up and running again. Hopefully you will find the way to get things set up to your liking again. I know that if I had the extra stuff I would really miss it if I lost it.

I say go for it. Make the new blog. We all just have to try out all the new stuff. I'll be sure to follow. I really don't think you will give up on this one. They're part of your family.

So, have you decided what you want to try first in Ambitions?

Anonymous said...

Pib has the right of it. Two blogs isn't much different then one once you have them set up.

The pink skin is very cool. I love the genetics in this game. I hope your game runs smoothly. Ambitions is such a good EP. I know it would be very difficult for me to play without Twallan's mods now. I highly recommend them if you can't get Awesomemod to work.

Raisin Hale said...

I think i may have figured out why my CC wasn't working... i had to do something with the framework, but i haven't tested it out yet. And I was working on my family tree, but lost my internet connection so i couldn't re-upload it... i should have that working by the end of the day, i want to get a picture of Gustave Jr. as a toddler first. Genetics in the sims are very interesting. Only 1/3 of the kids got Laurel's hair, but so many of her grandkids got it! So i think Meredith's hair will be making another appearance down the line. Time to go play again.. hopefully everything works okay.

mmmcheezy225 said...

I love the pink skin! Can't wait to see Sara and Jeana grow up. :D