Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching up with the Rojos.

A lot has been going on at the Rojo Residence. Luna's marriage to Amit was for sure the biggest news, but since then the household as a whole needed to share some updates. First in this morning's news, we announce the birth of Mathew and Wu Rojo's untampered with non-robot twin girls. Well not really their birth as much as their discovery by the rest of the family.

This is Sherry.
From what I can tell she has Wu's hair and skin and Mathew's features.

And this is Tawnya (not sure about the spelling, but that's how it sounds)
She seems to also have her father's features.

Sharon Logsdon finally had her birthday and Micheal wasted no time in asking to go steady.

Amit is perfect for Luna. Don't they look so cute sharing the home gym?

Micheal's been keeping up his workouts too. If he's going to be a Superstar Athlete one day he needs to bulk up.

The 2 artistic loners of the house, Laurel and Lilith, have been keeping busy painting.

Amit has the same lifetime wish as Lilith, to master the painting and guitar skills. Better get to work.

There was serious business to be taken care of. Over a game of chess, Marty talked to Luna about her upcoming responsibility as heir. "I'm so proud of you for finally getting married. You know I don't have much time left, and pretty soon it will be up to you to move forward with my Legacy... our Legacy. You're such a bright girl, I know Leesha was the genius, but that doesn't mean you're not smart too. I picked you for a reason besides your appearance. Not only are you beautiful, but you've already shown me you're ready to follow in the steps of your old man. I have faith that you'll have beautiful children and raise them to be good people. I know we've never had much of a relationship, and I never told any of you that I loved you, but I hope you can see that I tried to show you by making sure you would never have to worry about your children's financial future, and by building a home the next 10 generations can thrive in. I didn't want to make any of you kids work as hard as I did."

"Dad, I understand why you did everything the way you did. But I want you to know that even though I don't have to, It's my dream to work hard like you did and reach the top, and it's a dream that future generations of Rojo's will be hardworkers too. I appreciate that I'll never have to worry about having a roof over my head or not being able to afford anything that I need, and I know that part of why we don't have a close relationship is because you want me to be able to spend the time with my future children that you didn't get to, but I expect my future children to understand that somebody did work hard for everything they'll get to enjoy, and I'm going to carry on that part of your legacy too."
Neither Marty nor Luna really wanted to think about how much time Marty had left, or the fact that he didn't have a relationship with any of his children. But it had to be brought up sooner or later, and they both felt better that they had cleared the air and that when Marty passed, they both knew the legacy would make it.

One night after her shift at the Mausoleum, Lilith had her birthday to young adult. They're growing up so fast! Sharon Logsdon, Dan Dan "Robot" Rojo, and some random old creep were around to celebrate for her.

She got a makeover. She still wanted to look edgy, except without the teenage angst. I gave her the virtuoso trait since it's one of her dreams to max out the guitar skill. She's the spitting image of Luna in the face.

I gave her a job in the music career, and even though she's been doing all she can to progress, I think it's her fear of crowds that's making it hard. But the other Rojo women are there to support her.

After his talk with Luna, Marty recognized that he needed to improve his relationships. And even though it was too late to have one with his children, there was one person he used to be so close to that he barely even talked to now. One person that was there with him from the beginning, through thick and thin, taking care of things at home while he worked. He needed to spend some time with his wife, Laurel. So in the tall grass by their lake, they got to know each other again.

"Honey, life is short, and I won't live forever. Hell, I might not even be living tomorrow, so let's WooHoo!!"

And while her parent's rekindled their romance, Luna found out that she was pregnant, and all was well at the Rojo residence.

HAPPY SIMMING!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Some random old creep? Cool.
"so let's wooohoo"LMAO